Tuesday, June 8, 2010

growing some mangoes and limes over at facebook . . .




I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook (Wastebook, Stalkbook). Is that the same for you? I love how you can find all those lost preschool friends, and the fly-on-the-wall eavesdrop aspect to it. But I don't really like the over-exposure and that niggling feeling that you can't quite keep up with it all....

Despite all that, I'm thinking that having a FB page is a good thing for mangolime, as it means that people can communicate with each other as well as me about their mangolime nappies, and show piccies and I can even have some special deals and competitions exclusively for FB. So come on over and "like" mangolime at Facebook. Thanks to all those who have already done so! (You can also just click on the facebook button in the right hand sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment