Saturday, October 16, 2010

New stocking . . .

Hi all

I have some new nappies made up and they will be able to be purchased on Monday at 7.30pm CENTRAL Standard Time (now that we have daylight savings, that is 8pm in Queensland, 9pm in NSW, ACT, Tassie and Victoria, 8.30pm in SA, and 6pm in WA...I think.). You can preview them on the site now.

There are mostly medium nappies and a couple of smalls and larges. I am still putting the finishing touches on my new pants/shorts/capris . . so they may have to wait a little bit longer. There are still a few dresses available and one last nappy wallet! I'll do more of them soon too.

It seems that I have birds on the brain (or am just a birdbrain quite possibly) - without planning it many of this month's nappies feature birds, and in fact many of the fabrics in my stash and birdy. Maybe it is because we recently got chickens?


So, I am by no means a twitcher, but I do love these images...




And to continue with the thematic journey, I am having a love affair with my new little scissors which are in the shape of, you guessed it, a bird! I know these are just a cheep-cheapy (get it!) spotlight buy, but with their faux vintage brassy tones I do like to imagine they have been in my family for generations, passed down through the maternal line....Ah the things that get you through all the snipping.





Wanna see the rest of the nappies on offer this month?


Ahhh and now its raining. Gotta love a build up that feels like The Wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment