Sunday, May 15, 2011

Firefly

I have been busy working on my items for the Firefly Collective stocking on May 22nd at 8pm NT time, at which I am honoured to be a guest WAHM. My items will be previewed next week (as will all the other WAHMs') so be sure to check it out. These stockings are really popular so you need to get in quick if you want something! Each month the Collective picks a theme, and the members produce wearable works of art inspired by that theme. This month's theme is "On a Wing" and here is just a little teaser:


In other news mangolime will be at the Childbirth Education Association's modern cloth nappy showcase on Friday June 3rd at Friday, June 3 at 10am in the Nightcliff Community Centre Meeting Room in Bauhinia St. If you are a local Darwinite this is a great chance to come along and see mangolime nappies in real life, as well as other brands that will be displayed and for sale. I did this showcase last year and it was so much fun meeting customers and their babies.

I will not be doing a regular stocking in May, as I have been busy with the Firefly stocking and getting enough stock to look respectable at the CEA showcase, but there will be a normal stocking in June, sometime....

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment