Saturday, May 7, 2011

More customs

I have dresses coming out my ears today! Finishing off these custom orders.

2 dresses for Dan's little Scarlett.

The first is a grassy plains peasant dress. I am still so in love with this fabric. It never gets old. It feels to me like a weird and wonderful dreamscape that you can lose yourself in.





And the back is like looking up at the big night sky:






Do you like my new rainbow woolly nylon?


And this one is a Very Hungry Caterpillar dress.




I do like the candy cane armholes (if I may say so myself).



And here is a dress for Nadja's Maxie.




I have been starting to open up some custom slots on my facebook page.  I have decided to have about 5 slots open at a time, so as I finish off one or two I'll open some more. For those who aren't on facebook and would like a custom, you could email me your request and I'll let you know if there is space. There is currently a 4 week wait on customs.

In other news, I won't be doing a regular stocking for May because of the Firefly Collective gig. Will show you what I'm working on for that soon!

2 comments:

  1. they're gorgeous Anna!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much prettiness!!
    And I love the jug you got recently.
    That Doov is a keeper!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete