Wednesday, July 28, 2010

come see mangolime in real life!

If you live in Darwin, I am having a stall at the Childbirth Education Association (CEA) modern cloth nappy showcase on Friday August 6th at 10am - details are here. A proportion of all sales goes towards the CEA. Come say hi - it would be lovely to meet you.

The mangolime family are (obviously) back from school holidays - it was all fun, seeing whales, seeing good friends, seeing real waves! Now I am sewing up  storm for the next stocking which was scheduled for late July but may need to be pushed back a couple of weeks so I don't sit in front of an empty stall at the afore-mentioned fundraiser!

And I am all inspired by dresses. And (as always) echino. A winning combo let me tell you. So many dress ideas are popping up in my head at the most inconvenient moments.....coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment