Friday, August 6, 2010

Nappy showcase success

The CEA nappy showcase went really well. It was very fun getting to talk to people all about nappies for a good 2 hours, and really nice to hear feedback. That face to face contact with customers is something I would like more of - internet selling is great but its also nice to actually meet customers, see (and squish!) their babies, and watch their reactions to your product. And to do a bit of on the spot market research. Might be time to start checking out markets.....

It was also lovely to see some internet friends in real life, and to meet consultants from some other brands.
This was the first time I've ever sold my mangolime stuff in person, and I was a bit nervous at having to do a talk. Thanks to my mum and my sister for coming and thanks to CEA for hosting and thanks to Arlo for modelling, charming and willy nilly trying to give away stock to every passer-by. If you are in Darwin the CEA said they will do another one soon, given the popularity.

And I still have enough stock left for a stocking so I m looking at previewing stock Saturday night and having it all up for sale on Sunday. Hope you are all having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment