Saturday, November 27, 2010

Spacey

Ah its been a rocker of a week with a break in (bad) and then a miraculous return of our most precious possession - family photos (on the laptop). I would not believe it if it hadn't happened to me. I have crafted birthday presents - a skirt for my beautiful sister and a kindle cover for my wonderful dad. And the countdown to holidays has begun, with the charts to be crossed off on the fridge and the list making commenced.

So, one last mangolime thing before we head off on holidays - I have donated a small rockets mangolime nappy to the online auction being held by the Childbirth Education Association Darwin as a fundraiser. There is a heap of wonderful stuff there up for auction, for a good cause. Bidding begins at 8pm tomorrow night (Sunday November 28th).


Mangolime will be closed from December 8th to January 18th - wishing you all the most wonderful Chanukah, beautiful Christmas, happy happy holiday and a peaceful and safe new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment